- Site: The website, and all pages, content and other materials contained within it
- Company: North Park Transfer & Storage in Portland
- Terms: This agreement and all provisions stated herein
- Materials: Logos, text, graphics, images, trademarks, copyrights, patents, data, audio and video clips, logos, buttons, software, service names, words or phrases, page headers, and other materials belonging to the Site
- You: The end user
Upon access to the Site and utilization of the Materials on the Site, You are agreeing to the Terms and are bound by the legal provisions which it states. The Terms form a legal contract between You and the Company.
All Materials accessible to You on the Site are the exclusive property of North Park Transfer & Storage in Portland and are protected by US and international copyright, trademark, and other laws. Under these laws, You may not use the Site to: upload, post, transmit, email, transfer, electronically share, or distribute the Materials in any way that would constitute a copyright violation, trademark infringement, or violate the proprietary rights of this and/or any other party included in these Terms. Duplication, modification, or distribution of derivative works or compilations is also prohibited under the Terms.
You cannot modify or alter copyright notices without the express permission of the Company. Your use of the Materials is restricted to the provisions outlined in the Terms. You have no rights to any of the Materials, other than those outlined in the Terms.
Although the Site may be accessed worldwide, You must abide by all laws applicable to the State of Oregon pertaining to the use of the Site.
- Limited Non-Exclusive License
Your rights to the Materials are as follows: You may download, print, view, and bookmark the Materials on the Site, under the condition that you only use this information for personal, non-commercial, or transitory use. You are licensed to use the Site, however, this does not constitute a transfer of title. Under the Limited Non-Exclusive license, You may not:
- Copy, reproduce, republish, modify, upload, transmit, or distribute the Materials
- Decompile or reverse engineer the software on the Site
- Remove copyright or proprietary notices
- Transfer or “mirror” the Materials on another server
- Advertise or use the Site for commercial purposes
These terms may only be modified or waived with the express written permission of the Company. The Company has the right to terminate this license at any time.
- Revisions to the Site
North Park Transfer & Storage reserves the right to edit, delete, remove, or revise the Materials on the Site as well as these Terms. The Company may do so without making any notification to You. If the Terms are revised, You must agree to the updated Terms. Any other agreements or relationships with the Company are governed with respect to that specific agreement, provided the agreement does not infringe on these Terms.
- Other Sources of Information Supplied by Third Parties
The information supplied to the Company by third parties for use on the Site is accepted on good faith. The Company trusts that the information is accurate, however, it cannot guarantee the veracity of its sources. North Park Transfer & Storage makes no warranty on the accuracy, reliability, or likely results that this information represents. Any reliance on third party information should be accepted at your own risk.
- Unapproved Communication
The following types of communications are prohibited by the Terms:
- Sexually explicit statements
- Junk email, “spam,” surveys, “pyramid” schemes, unsolicited email, or other inappropriate material
- Viruses, malware, or any program that could maliciously act with the Site or harm the property of the Company
- False, libelous, defamatory or misleading statements
- Obscene, scandalous, or pornographic material that would violate any criminal statutes
- Security Restrictions
You may not use any system or device to automatically access the site other than those provided by North Park Transfer & Storage. Use of robots, spiders, or other means of automated access are prohibited. Collecting data on users of the Site is prohibited. You may not take any action that would inhibit the proper working of the Site or impose a large load on the Company’s servers. You may not bypass any security or the authentication measures the Company has to protect the Site. You may not attempt to test for vulnerabilities in the security system without the Company’s written authorization.
- Other Provisions
You may not create a link to the Site without obtaining the Company’s written permission.
You may not impersonate or misrepresent another entity or person, or forge email headers to conceal your identity from the Company.
- Scope of Agreement
All other agreements, statements, negotiations, and undertakings with regards to the Company are subsumed under the Terms which You have agreed to. These Terms represent an entire agreement between You and North Park Transfer & Storage.